Monday, April 6, 2009

F U Blogger

So, obviously, all my blog posts are missing. Apparently, this is some kind of ridiculous glitch in blogger that is not fixable. So, while I wait for this problem to be addressed or fixed (I highly doubt either will happen), posting will be cut of while I re-write my more important posts (If I can remember what I wrote) and I'll go from there. UGH.

edit/
Luckily, google cached over half of my posts (not the most current updates, but ah well). I still have a few posts I need to completey re-do, but it's better than I expected. I currently have narrowed it down to 38 posts of significance I definitely need to catch up on. Not too bad from over 100. I also organized my categories a bit better (although they are longer now) they are more specified.

Posts will be updated over this week, unfortunately, they won't be in orginal order so what I wrote might not always make sense >:( My Sephora color play palette, toner, and m/u remover just came in, so I need to review those things later too. Progress will be sloooooow for the next couple weeks :P

Got lots going on this month... totally messed up schedule next week for HSA testing, my dad's & my birthday on the 16th, 1 year and 7 month anniversary on the 19th, senior song practice, never-ending scholarship apps, getting used to being back in school again, seeing Kimi on saturday, possibly (she was VERY vicious and NOT too friendly *is sad*). Anyways, no updates until I've got everything sorted out and back in working order ><

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)