Sunday, May 3, 2009

FOTD: soft pink























Okay, so my camera is totally crapping out on me lately So excuse the bad picture quality :( Flash isn't working anymore and the focus isn't as good as it used to be. Boo. Anyways, decided to do a FOTD instead of an EOTD to show how nicely the BB cream is working for me... I love this stuf (:

What I used:

[Face]
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-wrinkle Cream spf 15
- Skinfood Ginko Green BB Cream
- EDM Pressed powder in Fairly light golden
- NYX jar concealer in beige

[Cheeks]
- Soft pink blush from Sephora Color Play Palette (SCPP)

[Eyes]
(I circled the colors I used... see pic above)
- Skinfood Ginko Green BB Cream as primer
- Deep mauve e/s from SCPP on crease
- Rosy pink e/s from SCPP above crease
- Creme white e/s from SCPP as highlight
- NYX felt tip liquid liner pen in jet black on lashline
- Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner for tightlining
- Geo Angel brown circle lenses

[Brows]
- Physician's Formula brow pencil in Dark brown
- Sephora brow palette No.2

[Lips]
Nothing, amazingly (: But I usually use:
- Burt's Bees beeswax lipbalm
- Avon Naturals peach lipbalm
- Eyeko Minty Fat Balm

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)