Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello again

Hi, it's ME again. I still have no name. But I do have an "M" on my head. Do you see it???








It's only been a few days, but Mommy says I'm a HANDFUL. I like to talk a lot. Especially if no one listens.



















I like to CLIMB on things. I climb up Mommy's leg if she doesn't pay attention to me. I also like to step on things.

I like to catch my tail and chew on it.
I like to do that with my feet too.























My favorite toy is the CAMERA STRAP. I don't know why, but it is so FUN~












But after all that playing, I get so sleepy. I like to sleep on Mommy.
And now I think it's time for a NAP.











GOODNIGHT!

2 comments :

  1. OMG soooo CUTE!!! I LOVE THE PICS!! I wish kittens would stay kittens forever they're so much cuter as kittens than cats LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)