Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Makeup & MORE! garage sale (:

MY SALE HAS MOVED HERE:http://ectmakeupandmoresale.blogspot.com!

UPDATES:
5/27/09 - REDUCED PRICES!

So, I decided I'd put some items up for sale since I wasn't using them. If anything interests you, let me know! You can email me at ec_tini@hotmail.com / ec(underscore)tini(at)hotmail(dot)com

As for payment, I only accept paypal at this time. My paypal email is also ec_tini@hotmail.com

SHIPPINGDomestic shipping: $5.00 + $0.50 for each additional item
International shipping: $6.00 + $1.00 for each additional item

I'll package and ship the item(s) within 1-3 days of received payment (FYI; I'm a busy full-time student and I also live on a rock in the middle of the ocean -aka Hawai'i- so sorry for any delays!)

I try to keep my prices relatively low for everyone (: you can see how much you'll save by checking the retail price (which I've listed). I'll also be adding more to this sale over time. So keep checking back for new stuff (:

Click images to biggify!

WHAT'S FOR SALE?

Everyday Minerals Pressed Powder in "Golden Fair"Usage: only used once! Perfect condition!
Price: $7.00 (retail $12)





























Everyday Mineral's loose powder eyeshadow in "Frost Bitten" and "Mistletoe"Usage: each used 2x
Price: $5.00 for both or $2.50 ea. (retail $6 EACH)





























Everyday Minerals Start to Finish BronzerUsage: used 2x
Price: $4.00 (retail $8)





























ZA New York 10 ct Eyeshadow in 101 (blue)Usage: as shown
Price: $3.50 (not sold in USA anymore!)





























NYX single eyeshadow in "Kiwi"Usage: used 2x
Price: $2.00 (retail $5.00)





























MAC eyeshadow in "Flashtrack" SOLD! "Electric Eel," SOLD! "Molten Mauve," SOLD!
Usage: as shown
Price: $3.00 ea.





























Clinique Color Surge eyeshadow in "Something Blue"Usage: swatched only
Price: $3.50





























Clinique Touchtint for eyes in "Pink Sheen"Usage: used 2x
Price: $2.00





























Bath and Body Works Vanilla Sugar Lipbalm spf 15Usage: used 2x
Price: $2.00





























E.L.F. Candy Shop lip tins lipgloss in "Frosting Fanatic," "Mocha Maniac," and "Candy Fix"Usage: 1st one - used 2x, 2nd & 3rd - swatched only
Price: $1.00 for ALL or $0.25 ea





























E.L.F. All Over Color stick in "Lilac"Usage: used 2x
Price: $0.50





























E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in "Lilac"Usage: used 1x
Price: $0.50





























E.L.F. Lip Conditioning balm in "Strawberry Cream"
Usage: used 2x
Price: $0.50
















Bath & Body Works Marshmallow whipped body creamUsage: used 3x
Price: $3.00





























Dangly star earrings
Usage: in good condition
Price: $3.00





























Puffy star earringsUsage: excellent condition
Price: $3.00





























Avon Shell Flower earrings
Usage: excellent condition
Price: $4.00





























Dangly button earrings
Usage: excellent condition
Price: $2.00





























Harajuku Lover's wallet SOLD!
Usage: excellent condition
Price: $4.00





























TokiDoki Bella bag Spring 2006 season (6″ x 11″ x 3.5″)
Usage: excellent condition! I took off the Meomi quee but I'll put it back on if you want.
Price: $45.00 (retail $120)






















4 comments :

  1. Pretty stuff!! and yeah I agree that Brooke is manly looking! She's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea...they are pretty pricey...but I don't know how much you saw them for. It's mainly, the swarovski crystals are kinda expensive...and they're VERY HARD...to make...and time consuming..O_O;; that lil penguin takes me about an hour to do. I'm thinking it's going to be roughly around $15?? and then shipping... tell me what you think. I'm not sure if it's pricey...but it's alot of work..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...so i calculated it...and I lied...lol It'll be around $10-13 =) still figuring out my pricing system...so bear with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i wish i could afford the tokidoki bag!!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)