Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oahu hauls

So here's what I brought back from Oahu (:

2 pairs of slippers from Bebe. They were $19 each and I didn't know there was a 50% off sale, so I got 2 for $19 :D That made my day since I couldn't decide which ones I liked better :P






















3 tops from Ever Blue. I really liked the one in the middle but they one had larges. But there was a small on a manequin. I didn't want to ask if I could have it... so the hubby went and asked himself haha. The sales clerk looked at him funny xD But we got to buy it and left the manequin naked!






















A top and a skirt from Walmart yay :D Boo on me for not trying it on... the top was only in XS and the top part is too snug but the bottom half fits :( So I'm hoping we have it here at our Walmart so I can exchange. The skirt was pretty nice so I decided to get it and the only size they had was 1. Luckily, it pretty much fits, but I want to lose a little weight for it to fit better. Yay for incentives to exercise haha.





























A top from Charlotte Russe, since I don't have many gray tops.





























And 5 pairs of undies, for my ♥ cute underwear obsession (;





























And the hubby bought me a new LeSportsac bag with this cute print that's exclusive for Hawaii and Guam stores. It has these super cute spam musubi cats and dogs on it :3 Fits a lot of stuff in it too for such a small bag!























I also got a super nice pair of pants from Ross but I already got hair dye on them :( Oh well. I was a bit disappointed because I found absolutely NOTHING that I wanted from stores like Macy's and Sears. I usually find loads of stuff I like but not this time. I also went to Sephora 3 times and couldn't find a single thing that I really really wanted. So I ended up not hauling much makeup :(

I got 3 NYX round lipsticks (2 for my mom) for .99 cents each from Don Quijote (love going there just to look at all the penguin stuff haha). I also got 2 lipbalms from The Body Shop. I'll do swatches on all this stuff in my next post.

Aaand I figured I'd leave with a picture of the monster Muffin. She climbs like a monkey! That's a good 7 feet off the ground. She can climb the screen door AND shimmy up the metal part of the door :P She likes to watch what's going on in the kitchen haha xD































7 comments :

  1. cool deal on the bebe slippers! im extremely jealous. thanks for the eyebrow compliment but my eyebrows are extremely light lol I NEED to fill them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouu! nice haul! what a steal for the flip flops!
    aww muffin is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah! Your cat is soo cute! Cute haul! I love Ever Blue and Charlotte Russe. I always make that a must-shop-at whenever I go to Oahu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bebe flip flops. I'd do the same thing if I were you, buy 2-3 items in different colors :)

    Muffin is so cute! How old is she/he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a "i heart my boyfriend" shirt too!

    nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, what great stuff! :)

    & Your cat is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)