I went to Kona on Saturday for my cousin's 1st b-day party... back today to share some pics =)It's great how although we always go the same way to Kona, there's so many different shots you can get on the way . . .
I finally got to go to Target! It just opened recently. It's freaking massive! I've never been in stores this big really lol XD But most everything was kind of pricey! In my opinion at least. I like Walmart prices better XD So I only bought a few things (read on~)
Here's some pictures from my Grandma's house.
Had to pick coffee (they have a farm) which is hot, sticky, dirty work XP There's lots of ANTS and I hate ants -_- but it's satisfying work. ↓ 100% ripe Kona Coffee =)
There's kittens at my grandma's house! There's 3 (plus a mommy cat). It's a Muffin lookalike! Hehe. They are really shy and wary of people though; they're wild.
FULL VIEW THIS ONE lol so you can see how creepy looking it is despite the pretty wings XD It look like those little shrimps XD
On the way home, we saw lots of animals. I was so sad there was this beautiful owl chillin' on a fence but when I tried to get close to take a picture, it stared at me for a few seconds then flew away =( Also saw some fat quails! But they were too fast. THEN! There was this family of about 20 turkeys walking along the road! XD Tried to pull up to get a good pic then they started running in different directions XP So here's a few of them.
- Almay eye m/u remover wipes (7 of them!) This stuff is the SH*TTT! Will review soon =)
- St. Ive's Apricot scrub (2)
- Pond's Wet Cleansing Towellets (4), like these so far
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst scrub
- Dove Cucumber & green tea deoderant
- Neutrogena Wave (been wanting to test this out & it was on sale; having a love/hate relationship with it - will review)
- Ibuprofen. I pop this shit like candy.. it's bad habit -_-;;
- MethodKids 3-in-1 shampoo... shaped like a penguin!! And it's green and smells good :D
- Shower gel & bath puff for the Mister (not pictured)
- 2 Pairs of Piper & Blue sandals... I LOVE THEM =)
- ELF Brightening eyeshadow in Butternut (finally can check that off my list)
- Pink & Lime green towels for the Mister... only $2.50!! (not pictured)
- Uniball pens... these are the ish... must try. The ink dries instantly so no smudges like G2s and it "helps prevent check fraud"
- Kirkland Daily facial cleansing wipes (hope these are good)
- O'neill Jacket & shorts for the Mister (not pictured)
I love these shoes! They're so cute! But the smallest size they had was a 6 so they're just a smidge too big since I'm usually 5 or 5.5 =( but okay I guess since they're hella cute & comfy♥ I was gonna get another pair of these red pumps but I dropped one on the floor and the heel tip broke off! =( I was hoping they'd give me a discount, but they took it back and said they can't sell it to me because it's "dangerous" Boo.
And I have a "UGH" story to tell you about Ceaser's pizza in Kmart. The workers there barely can speak English :S We ordered one slice of cheese pizza. There were 4 slices out so the lady gave us one and put it in the box. Then this girl walks up to the counter and is like "You guys made a mistake, I asked for 3 SLICES of cheese pizza, not 3 BOXES." They had made her 3 boxes instead of 3 slices. Wtf. So she proceeds to stand there (we're still waiting in line to pay, the cashier taking forever) and tries to explain to the workers that she already got a refund for paying for the boxes and she would just like 3 slices of pizza. The workers are just not getting it for some reason ._. She keeps asking for her 3 slices and they're just saying stuff back about the 3 boxes blah blah blah. She kept repeating herself patiently, but Idk if she ever got her order.
But while we were standing there, the lady that took our order took the remaining 3 slices of pizza that she got ours from and threw them in the trash. Right in front of us. Wtf is that supposed to mean? They were that old/sitting out there that long that you need to throw them away AFTER you gave us one?? We had been waiting in line to pay for over 15 min. at that point. It seemed like the cashier was just not doing anything and it was so crowded and we wanted to leave so we were just like FCK THIS SERVICE and threw the pizza back on the counter and left. UGH.
So how was your weekend? =)