Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FOTD featuring ELF

Simple m/u job today... I haven't done a FOTD in awhile and I've been using the latest ELF quad I bought. It's their Brightening eye color in "Butternut." The colors are pretty looking and I love neutral browns and junk, but the pigmentation is crap. It's nowhere near as good as their "Nymph Dreams" quad, which I LOVE. Idk if it's just this one or what, but it's really chalky and powdery and sheer, sheer, sheer. I think I will go back to my Nymph Dreams now (bad pun, haha).




























































Here's what I used:

E Y E S

  • Physician's Formula Eyebrow pencil in Dark brown
  • DHC Eyebrow Perfect pro powder in Copper brown
  • DHC Eyebrow Perfect pro pencil in Brown
  • ELF Brightening eyeshadow quad in Butternut


  • - Peach shade to highlight
  • - Coral shade below brow bone
  • - Dark brown shade in outer V
  • - Copper brown shade on crease











  • NYX felt tip liner pen in Jet black
  • Rimmel Exaggerate liner to tightline (black)
  • NYX Jar concealer in Beige
  • EDM Pearl sunlight loose powder concealer

F A C E

  • ELF Complexion Perfection powder
  • ELF Concealer pencil in Light

L I P S

  • Softlips Strawberry lip balm
  • F21 Vial lipgloss in Pink

I also was an additional winner in Stacy's (http://stacieeelovesit.blogspot.com/) giveaway! Thanks girl for having such an awesome giveaway and being so generous! If you haven't already, be sure to check out Stacy's blog and her pretty handmade bracelets! I love this bracelet =)



11 comments :

  1. Super cute bracelet! Lovely pearls! Congrats on winning!

    Very nice neutral FOTD. Yeah I'm not a real big ELF e/s fan bcuz of their pigmentation. I like the wing you gave the liner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and natural! the pearl bracelet is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice FOTD! Soft and pretty =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute FOTD, Erynn! And congrats on winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone raves about Butternut. I personally am not a fan. I have a few of them, some of them are pigmented and some arent. Their eye shadow quad's are kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice FOTD :)
    i really want to try the stuff from elf but shipping to canada is an extra 15 >< lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. your glasses look so pretty on you, I'll look like a nerd with glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. RYC: Ah! I always wanted to try the Almay ones! But I never get around to getting them!

    As for the wedding, since we're getting married in Vegas, there isnt THAT much planning to do. I couldnt imagine planning an ENTIRE wedding from scratch! There's just too much to choose from! And this isnt our REAL wedding, so we're not too worried about it. We just want something nice and small.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear! i love your eyebrows and you have pretty eyes!! love your blog so far! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty FOTD! I heard a lot of great things about ELF butternut and the colors are so pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)