Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BLOG SALE UPDATE & Mail Love ♥

Hi all! I've updated my blog sale (or you can click the image link at the end of my post :P) with lots of new items -- literally, lots of them are brand new, never used! Some stuff I recently added:
  • Skinfood
  • Smashbox
  • ELF
  • NYX
  • Juicy Couture
  • LeSportsac
  • Cynthia Rowley
  • Clothes!
Plus, an all-new blog layout, thanks to a wonderful customizable template by http://www.yummylolly.com/! I am also open to swaps, so if anything interests you, let me know :D

ANyways... I've been getting lots of stuff in the mail lately! I made an ELF order for Anita (http://aniiita89.blogspot.com/) since shipping to Canada is riDONKulous !!! And I ordered the High Definition powder for myself. I'm liking it so far, will review soon (:

And look what I got yesterday!! SOCK PIGGIES FROM RAE630!! She is so talented and crafty! Definitely check out her blog . . I admire all her lovely creations =) We are gonna swap piggies hehe. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love them both sooo much ♥ I had no idea you knew (or did you guess? hehe) that in addition to pink, my fav colors are lime green and black!! And I love butterflies too! You're psychic, woman!!! Ohh yeah and she also generously gave me some masks!! Can't wait to try them out! Thanks sooo much Rina, and I'll get your piggie out soon ♥























Also, my Clinique order came in today! I took advantage of their recent GWP and free shipping code that Stacy (http://stacieeelovesit.blogspot.com/) posted awhile ago. I got their Superbalm and Clarifying lotion for oily skin. I chose the Naturally Radiant GWP, which includes:
  • Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss .07 fl. oz.
  • High Impact Mascara in Black .14 oz.
  • Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Peony .06 oz.
  • Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free 1 fl. oz.
  • Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion .5 fl. oz.
  • Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Rock Violet .07 fl. oz.
  • White Cylinder Cosmetic Bag






















Haha, and I'm so proud to say that this order was around only $24! Also, I made another drugstore.com order, and it was also around $24. Even my ELF order was around $24!! Yay lol. Well, hope you all are having a good week so far!


14 comments :

  1. cute piggies! I've been curious about the ELF HD powder too so can't wait to hear your review!

    I got the clinique gwp deal too and the same package as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey erynn!
    Have you tried the clinique 3 step kit thingy? if so, let me know how your reviews went. i've been eyeing it for a while but there has been ups and downs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya rina really make cute stuffs. And you own 2 of them(i'm so jealous!)

    you are really good for spending within budget, guess i still have lots to learn to hold back temptation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's alot of clinique goodies for $24 ... wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh im sooo jello clinique is aweeeesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, you're so funny. If i close myself in on buying it then i'll def do a review. i'm just scared of getting dry skin since winter is near. And yes i came back, (in a flash) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all that for $24?! That is crazy good!

    Love ur piggies! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW $24 is SO cheap!!!!!
    I like the clinic charm! I get so sucked into those kind of deals - but I always end up buying stuff I don't really need.. and dying for a gift set with stuff I don't use. Damn marketing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whaaaaaaat... only $24 for all the clinique stuff?!?!?! such a good deal!!

    i adore the sock bunniess!! sooo friggin cute! i looove the lime green and black one :) andd i think the masks she gave you are my beauty diary masks? theyre supposed to be really big in taiwan ^^ i bought a bunch of "flavours" from ebay recently :)) i looove how theyre soo affordable too!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! They're so cute!! I was thinking about ordering from Clinique too but I decided that I should stop spending so much money on stuff I probably won't use that much. haha. Gotta start re-evaluating my spending a bit :S

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow in Canada you would never get that clinique stuff for $24

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh those sock piggies are too cute! :) Very talented and creative! And yay for Clinique!! Now that is a haul! And all for $24? Awesome! You got the Breast Cancer charm!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a haul! ^__^

    && OMG, I'm so jealous of your cute little piggies!! XD I wish Rina would sell them, but she doesn't, lucky you~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw your page is so cute! i love all the pictures and all the PINK! hahaha. i'm new to the costco selling brushes thing so i'll have to keep my eye out for the next collection they sell :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)