Wednesday, December 16, 2009

EOTD/FOTD: Everyday look

This is more or less my "Everyday look" Pretty neutral & simple browns.

Sorry for the eye-cam-whoring but I figure I've never really done a very detailed EOTD/FOTD and this time I got good shots at capturing the color so might as well share XP FYI - I don't use eyelid tape/glue although I've always been curious about it. My eyelids... are a gift from god (haha).












































(Heart on a chain earrings from .maitai jewelry ♥)






















What I used:

F A C E
  • • Skinfood Ginko Green BB Cream #2
  • • EDM Pressed Powder - Fairly Light Golden
  • • ELF High Definition powder
  • • NYX Jar concealer - Beige

L I P S

  • • Softlips lipbalm spf 15 - strawberry
  • • Majolica Majorca lip gloss PK338
  • • NYX Round lipgloss - Whipped




E Y E S

• Physician's Formula brow pencil - Dark brown
• DHC Eyebrow perfect powder - Brown

= What I normally use every day

  • ELF Brightening eyeshadow quad - Nymph Dreams
    Gold-brown shade all on lid/crease
  • ELF Brightening eyeshadow quad - Butternut
    Cream shade to highlight below the brow
    Dark brown shade to darken outer V, blend
    Brown shade on outer corner of eye above crease, blend
  • Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner - Black (to tightline)
  • NYX felt tip liner pen - Jet Black

= Stuff I use interchangeably w/ what I use every day

  • Lancome e/s quad
    Dark brown shade to darken outer V, blend
    Gold shade to highlight below brow
  • ELF Brightening eyeshadow quad - Nymph Dreams
    Taupe shade to darken outer V, blend
  • ELF Brightening eyeshadow quad - Drama
    Charcoal shade to darken outer V, blend
= Stuff I've recently started using
  • Clinique e/s from Julie
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner (Zero) from Sam
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense (black mica) from Serenie

What's your everyday look?



17 comments :

  1. I love this everyday FOTD - very pretty and polished! Also... I adore your eye shape. It is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I usually wear some light silvery shadow daily, but now I really want to try gold-brown tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very nice ^^
    I like your eye brows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice EOTD! Your eyes are so pretty :) Do keep these coming :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your everyday look is similar to mine. I swear by browns and gold (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. My everyday look is very simple:

    Face:
    Maybelline Mineral Powder in Ivory
    Maybelline Mineral Concealer in Ivory
    Maybelline Mineral Power Translucent Finishing Veil
    One of the three blushes I have--they range from a light pink to a sort of pinkish red, and are from different brands

    Lips:
    Carmex lip balm or whatever chapstick/lip balm I happen to grab first

    Eyes:
    Maybelline mascara in brownish black. I forget the specific name, but its the famous one in the pink/green tube.

    I use the Maybelline stuff because it's the least expensive mineral makeup I can find, and it seems to work and I like it (I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, so I'm not really interested in spending a lot of money on it). It's pretty easy to obtain as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty (: I gotta say that your glasses even adds a nice touch to complete the look. And I like your lip color too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous!! you have perfect skin!!
    my ethnicity is Chinese with a little bit of Spanish! its my dad that has the spanish in him. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great everyday look.

    I feel like I'm so lazy when I see your everyday look. lol. I usually just run with black eyeliner, sometimes eyebrow stuffses, sometimes mascara, and medicated Chapstick. On those days when I actually feel like looking a bit more cheery, I wear concealer, foundation and tinted lip balm/gloss. And on those reeeaaally "wanna look good" days, eyeshadow and fake lashes. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. simple & nicely done.im using brown+gold for my everyday look too..its more natural, don u think?

    btw,i recently bought the Skinfood BB cream & im loving it.

    p/s:ur skin, flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you're working that gift of God nicely! ;) Love this look, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh I am loving this everyday look of yours!
    Can I have your eyes? :D with cherries on top?
    Woman your skin is amazingly flawless, I'd kill to have your skin ^^!
    Might start using some brown eyeshadow because black liquid liner is quite too harsh looking. Want a like smokey brown.

    My everyday look, just simple eyeliner, bronzer (because I look like a ghost if I don't use any) slight blush and my rimmel lipstick (so in love with them).

    Hope you're well my lovely. Hell Lady Gaga is really setting the style this year. The whole fashion world is fixated on what the heck she is gonna wear next. She's nuts in a good way.

    Thanh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. your eye shape is so cute >_<...jealous much...lol my eyes are weird :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I don't mind the Erynn eye cam whoring at all! ;)

    Wish god gave me great lids like yours! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. my everyday look consists of a sheer layer of foundation and if I'm lucky I'll put some eyeliner on.. and hopefully after that I'll have time for mascara! LOL, I should really sleep earlier and wake up earlier :) Your everyday look looks really put together ^_^

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)