Here's what I ended up with:
What I used:
(Sephora Collector's Edition Palette)
- Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion
- Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer - Medium
- Sana "Crocodile" concealer as eye primer
- EDM Pressed Powder - Light
- Lilac blush from Sephora Collector's Edition Palette
- Physician's Formula Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
- DHC Eyebrow Perfect Powder - Brown
- Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black, to line lashline & waterline
- EOS Sphere Lip balm - Summer Fruit
- DHC Rose Beauty Q10 Eye Zone Retouch as lip concealer/primer
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Ravishing
Did I say LILAC blush?
Yes, I did : )
Since I did purple eyes, I was just thinking about a look I saw in Seventeen (hey, I like that magazine... they have good beauty sections! :P) that suggested lilac cheeks for "an unexpectedly romantic pop of color." You could either use lilac blush or lilac eyeshadow if you didn't have any. And of course, why would I have lilac blush?! So I figured I would have to use eyeshadow. But upon fully opening my Sephora Collector's Edition Palette, I discovered that I actually DO have a soft lilac blush! :D
(it's a little lighter than in the picture though)
On skin, it's pink w/ a lilac undertone.
On cheeks, it's an interesting, fresh, pop of lilac-y pink.
Applied it a little heavier here so you get a better idea of the shade: