Tuesday, June 29, 2010

EOTD/FOTD: Random Eyes - Teal, Brown, Orange, & Silver

Hello loves! Here today to share a totally random EOTD I came up with the other day... Looks a little funky, but it worked with my eye shape... so I just rolled with it :P


What I used:

Sephora Collector's Edition Palette and
NYX Double sided eye pencil (Silver side)



What else did I use?
FACE
  • Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion
  • NYX Jar Concealer in Beige
  • EDM Pressed Powder in Light
  • MAC Powder blush in Style

EYES

  • Physician's Formula Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • DHC Eyebrow Perfect Powder in Brown
  • Sana "Crocodile" Concealer as base/primer
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero to tightline
  • Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black to line lashline/waterline

LIPS

  • EOS Sphere Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
  • Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Pink Please
  • Wet N Wild Longwearing Lipcolor in Pink Suga
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Life's a Peach

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)