Monday, August 30, 2010

Gorgeous Necklace from Georgie Elysee, FOTD feat. Rock & Republic All Nighter, Preview of Circle Lens Reviews

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to show you all this gorgeous necklace from the super sweet Jill Ng of Georgie Elysee (also on Etsy)! She specializes in 100% handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry -- necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and hairpins! She was SO sweet to surprise me with this unique, custom piece! Adorable white bows and swarovski crystal hearts! Most of you know I love all things kawaii/hime style and this necklace is perfect (: Thank you so much, Jill!


A little camwhoring :P

Definitely check out Jill's gorgeous handmade jewelry,
you can click the image below to visit her blog/store (:



Here's some of my favorite pieces of hers:





(my necklace was based off these earrings ^^)





Super sweet & sophisticated pieces! ♥



Also, I'm wearing Rock & Republic's All Nighter on my cheeks. It gives a fresh flush of orange-coral with gold sheen.

And this is only LIGHTLY tapping my blush brush to the blush. This is why you need to use a VERY VERY VERY light hand -- The pigmentation is so insane! Will definitely last me a lifetime!

What else am I wearing?
EYES
  • Physician's Formula Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • DHC Eyebrow Perfect Powder in Brown
  • ELF Shimmer Eyeliner in Boldly Bronzed and Gunmetal on lid
  • Shimmery pearl highlight shade & bronze shade above crease from Wet N Wild ColorIcon Vanity Palette
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero to tightline
  • Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black to line lashline, waterline
FACE
  • EDM Pressed Powder in Light Golden
  • ELF Tone Correcting Concealer in Light Beige
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar in Beige
LIPS
  • Burt's Bees Repleneshing Lip Balm
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Orange Soda
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass in On The Scene


Also, you may have noticed by now that my eyes are different colors than they normally are XD
I just got my lenses in from Kiwiberry1's Collection! These are EOS Adult Browns. I have been wearing them for the past 5 hours and I must say these are the most comfortable lenses I have tried so far. A tad more comfortable than my Geo Angels (which used to be my favorite). So far, I have had no discomfort other than the usual dryness and very slight blurring due to the dryness. Not intolerable after 10 minutes like my Geo Twins. The color is also very nice and I like that the enlarging effect is not huge so it still looks relatively natural.
I will also be reviewing Adult Gray & Violet. Stay tuned!

[edit]These are the "newer" version of EOS Adults, which is why they look different than a lot of the images you find when google searching. The color, pattern, and limbal ring is a lot different than the "older" version.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)