Thursday, August 12, 2010

HURR DID: Another Angled Bob & ...Bangs :)

So.... I'd been thinking about getting bangs for awhile now, because let's face it... you can pretty much land a plane on my forehead :P That's why I rarely post full-face pictures -- I have a fivehead. Seriously -_-; So I finally ventured into the world of bangs!

I am a little less hesitant to post pictures like this now, because my forehead is 50% less huge! *cheers* :D

Some weird slightly pouty face...


The overall cut I got is not too different from my last Hurr Did post, it's still a short angled bob, but less wispy and more "bob-y" than last time. I also got some short layers on the top but they're not too visible in pictures. I'm really happy with how it turned out because both sides came out the same this time.

I don't know about you, but I just love the feeling of getting my hair done. When it's over, you feel transformed! I love how weightless my head feels afterwards and it's neat to see how much hair got chopped off :P I always say this but gawd, I love my hairdresser :) She even gifted me with a Mini Chi flat iron and gahhdamnnn that thing is bomb! Heats up in like 30 seconds! But I still have my heart set on a Croc flat iron, which is what she uses on my hair. That thing is out of this world.



Buuut.. I am on a no-buy for the month of August! And I have been stickin' to it ;)
Happy almost Friday, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)