Tuesday, November 16, 2010

EOTD: 3 Step Smoky Eye + Circle Lens Preview: G&G Puffy 3-Tone Grays

(This is actually NOT a scheduled post :D Weee!)

I recently received some new pairs of circle lenses from Kiwiwberry1's Collection, so I'll be reviewing those soon! But here's a quick preview of one pair + an EOTD! These are G&G Puffy 3-Tone Grays. They're SUPER bright and bold. A little freaky IRL, but not as "in-your-face" as my GEO Twins. If you're looking for very distinct bright gray, enlarging lenses, I'd highly recommend these :)

And as for the EOTD, I decided to do a super quick & simple smokey eye, featuring ELF's Shimmer Eyeliner pencil in Gunmetal. I mentioned in my review that I prefer to use these pencils as either eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base, rather than a liner. The staying power as a liner isn't that good, but it works fabulously as an eyeshadow or base!


The shimmers in the liner are noticeable and I like how it accents these lenses :)


The only other shadows I used were from my ELF e/s quad in Day 2 Night.



I've also been using L'Oreal's Infallible Neverfail eyeliner. It's pretty good so far. Smudges a bit, but then again, what eyeliner DOESN'T smudge on me?!?! My beloved Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme eyeliner dried out on me :( I also tried out Maybelline's gel liner, but I'm not liking it anywhere near as much as Wet N Wild :( So I've been sticking to this L'Oreal liner lately.


Happy Tuesday everyone!
Thank you also for all the kind words on my last "Life" post ^___^ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)