ANSWER: Hmmmm... when I was battling with oily skin, I used:
- ELF High Definition Powder (held back shine all day for me, buuut I'd still feel oily when I touch my face)
- BB Cream (Skinfood worked the best for me at holding back shine)
- Neutrogena acne cream cleanser (because it dried out my skin)
- Lots of blotting paper/kleenex
- Today I also tried this PDC Oil-Off mist I got from a swap, and it worked pretty well. But I wouldn't know where to get it :(
- Oh, that and getting on a new bcpill (even if my skin is still not 100% back to normal, it improved my oiliness by 90%!)
QUESTION: Who's your favorite youtube beauty gurus? And why don't you make youtube tutorials and reviews? I think you'd have tons of subscribers!
MY ANSWER: I think the only YT beauty guru I know of is Michelle Phan. LOL. I started watching her vids from when she was on Xanga... loved them all. But haven't been keeping up for the past year. Even moreso because of my growing disappointment with iQQU. Oh, that and I guess I'm not much of a YT video-watcher anyway... I get bored too easily :P
I've thought about making videos, but honestly, I don't have a good enough digicam that can take video, and I don't have a tripod, video cam, webcam, or any video editing program (and don't want to buy any). Ha, I'm so technologically behind! :P Plus I'd feel super nervous and awkward watching myself XD Thanks though, that's really nice of you to say :D I guess I will consider this more in the future.
Also, I've revamped my Art & Photogblog into...
Which is basically going to be a place for me to just write about my main passions: art in general, my artwork/photography, artists, music, lyrics, and other random things I feel like talking about that aren't beauty related. Feel free to follow/unfollow, as it probaby won't be very interesting to many people lol. Just a place for me to collect my random thoughts.