Friday, March 30, 2012

EOTD: Smokey purple using Maybelline Eyestudio Color Explosion Luminizing Eyeshadow in Amethyst Ablaze


Just a quick purple look I did a few days ago. I really love purples, it's probably my favorite eyeshadow color to play around with :)

This Maybelline shadow is buttery smooth and nicely pigmented without the use of a primer, but I used NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster as a base (another of my favs!). I adore the sparkly silver shadow at the top. It's more like glitter actually -- kinda chunky so don't get it in your eye! I like using it to accent around the inner corners of my eyes. It's really sparkly and bright!

These lashes are NYX Nostalgia & Exclusive layered together.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)