I got the shade "Nude"
What they say:
Why You'll Love It
• Lightweight foam foundation
• Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection.
• SPF 16
• Ideal for normal skin
• Doesn’t clog pores
• Dermatologist, allergy tested
For Best Results
- Before first application, practice using the dispenser by shaking the can and applying a small amount of product to a tissue.
- Shake can well before use and remove cap. Hold can upright and press lightly to dispense a walnut sized amount of product onto back of hand.
- Take small dabs of product from hand.
- Apply to face one section at a time, blending with short circular motions.
One full pump actually gives a HUGE glob of product, which shocked me... it covered my entire hand 0_0 but it turned out that even though it looks like A LOT of product, it's really foamy, so it ends up being enough for your entire face.
The shade "Nude" turned out to be a tad orange for me, which is really obvious on my inner wrists, which are a lot paler than my face lol:
The good stuff:
- 12 shades to choose from
- Foamy lightweight texture
- Smooth and blendable
- Natural coverage
- Slightly dewy finish
- Smooths out appearance of skin
- Has SPF
- The shade "Nude" was too orange for me
- Coverage is too sheer to hide imperfections/redness
- Finish wears off after 4+ hours
- Doesn't hold up against oily skin
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Pump dispenses a lot, but it's actually enough for your whole face.
I really like the texture and concept, although the coverage is relatively sheer and doesn't hold up to oily skin.