Price: around $8 from stores like Walmart or Target
-Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
What to do:
Step 1: Apply Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain evenly to clean, bare lips. Build color and coverage as desired.
Step 2: Reapply as desired for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
What's in it: (Will update w/ ingredients)
The good stuff:
- Lots of shades to choose from
- Not nearly as drying as I thought they would be
- In fact, slightly moisturizing at first
- Decently pigmented nude shades
- Has a hint of glossiness
- Nice minty smell
- Does stain your lips & lasts long
- Settles into lip lines... doesn't look good over dry lips
- Ends up drying out my lips after an hour or so
- These nude shades stain rather vibrantly... AND NOT NUDE!!!
The disappointing part was the actual STAIN effect. I had got these NUDE shades specifically because I was under the impression that they would stain NUDE. However, they do the EXACT OPPOSITE! Charm stains my lips a very bright pink-coral-peach color. Definitey not my cup of tea!!! Way too bright for my tastes :/
Would I repurchase/recommend?
A cute chubby twist-up stick.
Nice concept, but rating solely based on these nude shades... it's just not what I expected nor wanted. Has balm-like properties but stains way too vibrant for my tastes and dries out my lips.