What they say:
- Clinically proven to effectively remove excess oil, impurities and make-up that can clog pores and lead to breakouts
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Formulated for acne-prone skin
- Calming formula won't over-dry skin
What to do: Massage foam onto damp skin. Rinse.
The good stuff:
- Pump dispenser
- Gentle foam
- Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
- Does not dry out my skin
- Definitely helped control my oily skin
- Helps cut back on shine
I use about 1 1/2 pumps of this face wash. It's nice and foamy and lathers well. After using it, my skin feels clean and refreshed. It also leaves my skin feeling a bit "tightened," but not stripped and dry. Even after continued use, this does not dry out my skin or have any other adverse effects. One thing to note though is that although it says it is formulated for acne-prone skin, I cannot say it helped decrease my breakouts though. But I think that is just another thing I'm going to have to deal with until my hormones stop fluctuating :x
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Easy pump dispenser bottle.
Worked excellent for me! Definitely helped control my oil and made a difference with the condition of my skin!
[ click here to read about my Review & Rating System ]