Monday, January 17, 2011

Review Preview: Haul from Apothica.com

Hey everyone! I recently got some products from Apothica.com for review, so I just wanted to do a quick preview post on what's coming up! :)

Stila Cosmetics Travel Palette - Trendsetting in Tokyo
This palette is super cute! Has a big mirror. 4 Eyeshadows and 1 LE Convertible color.
The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and the convertible color is a nice bright pop of pink.


Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lipgloss in Juicy Peach.
It's NOT sticky YAY! It has a nice citrus taste/smell. However I don't think it's all that "Super Shiny" :/ But it is a nice cross between a gloss and a balm and feels good on lips.



Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate.
Super pigmented, but I'm not a HUGE fan of the formulation :/ It's not exactly as "buttery" as I expected it would be, but I've heard lots of good things about this so maybe it's just the one I got?


Too Faced Shadow InsuranceHas become an everyday staple for me :) A little goes a long way and it definitely helps intensify shadows and helps them last longer.


Too Faced Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit
Also an everyday staple ♥ Love love love leopard print! I've found them all to be rather sheer though -- although this is better to build the pigmentation to your liking.


Reviews coming up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)