Saturday, November 3, 2012

EOTD/FOTD: Halloween Purple Glitter Smokey Eye & Cat Makeup!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

I didn't get to dress up for work but I did a little fancier-than-usual eyemakeup to get in the spirit ;P I did a purple glitter smokey eye using Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Explosion palette in Amethyst Ablaze (my fav purple palette!) I used pink glitter from NYX's glitter cream eyeshadow palette in Sweet Chocolate Browns.


These circle lenses are EOS Adult Violets (the new version). I did a review on them here. They are really not at all that bold except in pictures/very direct sunlight. Overall they just make my eyes look "dark." But they photograph nicely :)


Lippie is Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Color in Pink Please with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal over it.


Later when I got home I also decided to do some cat makeup just for fun :)
All I did was add on a nose & whiskers with dark brown eyeliner. Then touched up my makeup a bit to add a dramatic wing with a light black eyeshadow on the outer and inner corners of my eyes.


Mrawrrr! Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)