Thursday, April 28, 2011

Honey & Green Geo Twins overview

These lenses are from Geo Eye Candy ♥ (she doesn't have the Twins listed atm)

These lenses are BRIGHT, BOLD, & VIBRANT. I have finally found circle lenses that the color shows up really welL! Yay! I also have Geo Angels (green & brown) and Ash Wings. The color does not show up very well for any of those, except when the light catches it a certain angle / in pictures but not in natural light (reviews can be found in my sidebar)

The only thing about these lenses are that they are not as comfortable as the Angels & Wings series. They also do not enlarge as much as those either, but I actually prefer that because they are more "natural" and less "dolly" Another thing is that I can see slight halos of color when I wear these lenses. That did not happen with the others. Overall though they are still more comfortable than my perscription Acuvue contacts and give a great pop of color to my eyes.























Geo Honey Twins
The color shows up super bright honey brown! I feel like a lizard-cat-vampire when I wear these. The color is so INTENSE! I thought it would be a more muted brown, but well, I guess I got what I asked for in color showing up XD I don't think these are something I would wear everyday, the color trips even ME out when I look at myself in the mirror. Getting used to them... but they are pretty animal sexy I must admit (;































Geo Green Twins

These are super pretty! The color still shows up distinctly, but it is a lot more muted and actually more natural looking than the Honeys. They're kinda bluey-green with a gold halo around the pupil. I could wear these daily.












































Aaaand,


Here's my skin after using the iQQU Jasmine Rice Scrub only 2x - yesterday night and this morning. LOVE so far! Definitely makes my skin smooth and glowy. Still iffy about the mineral oil though.

















































9 comments :

  1. oooh im loving those green ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lenses are pretty intense! I quite like the green ones on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I LOVE the green ones! And if the mineral oil is in a scrub that you're washing off well, I doubt it'll even have a chance to clog your pores (though you do want to be careful and wash WELL). =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for replying ^^ Have you tried Dolly Eyes? apparently colour intense but twins looks (imo) a bit more natural? IDK lol hvn't tried either one...

    OH! the honey's are so TWILIGHTY lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoOo looove the green ones! Hmmm...I haven't worn color contacts in a while. Makes me wanna go out and buy some. lol. But! Shopping ban. Booo.

    And your car looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh woooowww your skinn is practically glowing! it's absolutely flawless ;) if that scrub can get me those results i'm sold!

    and yessss the greens look beautiful on you :) i had similar hazel-ish ones several years ago and i couldn't wear them daily either :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey is LOVE!! I wish I wasn't so blind, so I could wear colored contacts!! LOL! My colors to try would be the honeys, ambers, and grays! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow those really show up on you my dear!! I want someeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the review, I'm now a follower of your beauty blog and I'm lovin it :) I love the color green :) It fits you! Hope you visit my blog too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)