Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest MACquisitions: Fleur Power Blush & Richer, Lusher Cremesheen Glass (Pics + Swatches)

Hey everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've done a MACquisitions post, haha :) I only got one thing from the Venemous Villains collection -- Strange Potion Lipglass, will swatch next! -- but while I was on Oahu, I picked up some other stuff I'd been lemming for awhile:

Richer, Lusher Cremesheen Glass & Fleur Power blush

Fleur Power is described as a "Soft bright pinkish-coral (Satin)"
It is uuuuber pigmented! This is the most pigmented MAC blush I own so far. A very light swipe packs A LOT of color for me. It is gorgeous though, a great fresh flush color :)

Richer, Lusher is described as "Peach Coral"
It also packs some punch in pigmentation. Not as sheer as I expected it would be! Although I was really excited to get this shade, on its own, it's a bit "bold" for me :P I like to use it to add some color to nude lippies.


L-R: Fleur Power blush, Richer, Lusher Cremesheen Glass

Richer, Lusher Cremesheen Glass


Will do a look w/ the blush soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)