What they say:
- 2 ADDED VITAMINS: PRO-VITAMIN B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth, VITAMIN E known to moisturize to improve skin condition
- 1 SKIN LOVING EXFOLIATOR: RICE GRANULES help gently exfoliate and brighten
- NO DYES
- NO ARTIFICIAL PERFUMES
- NO HARSH IRRITANTS to upset skin
- Dermatologist tested
- PRODUCT SIZE: 5 FL OZ (150mL)
The good stuff:
- Natural ingredients
- Did seem to smoothen and soften my skin
- Feels greasy on skin, even after washing it off
- Smells terrible!!!
- Contains mineral oil and vegetable oil
- Not as exfoliating as I'd like
To me, this cleanser has a greasy sort of feel to it, that stays on your face even after you wash it off. There is not enough rice granules in it and they aren't rough enough to have much of an exfoliating effect in my opinion. I did seem to notice that my skin looked a bit smoother and more even textured after using this cleanser, but I only used it for about a week before I noticed I was starting to break out. Now, I partially attribute this to my raging hormones (aughhh), but I do think the fact that this cleanser is mostly mineral oil contributed to my acne. After stopping using this cleanser, the severity of the breakouts lessened.
Another thing I don't like about this cleanser is the smell!!!! I understand that there are NO perfumes or dyes in this cleanser, but I can only describe the smell as... terrible. It literally smells like bleach to me, and it is VERY strong in my opinion. I just can't stand the smell combined with rubbing such a greasy feeling on my face... this cleanser's just not for me :/
Standard squeeze tube.
A nice concept but just didn't work all that well for me.
Plus I hate the smell!
[ click here to read about my Review & Rating System ]