Sunday, November 18, 2012

Product Overview and FOTD: Tokidoki Prisma Lip Gloss in Strawberry Latte

Tokidoki Prisma Lip Gloss in Strawberry Latte over
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Pink Please

Just wanted to do a really quick overview on this gloss! I got it from Sephora when I was in Vegas and it was on sale for $5! Score! Although adorable, I would not have paid the original price tag of $15 for it, nor do I think it is worth that much!
The good stuff:
  • Adorable packaging
  • Has a sweet flavor
  • Nice high-shine gloss
The low-down:
  • Has practically no tint to it at all. Basically a clear gloss
  • The scent/taste might be too sweet for some
  • The lasting power is really bad
Overall: 
I love this gloss because it adds beautiful high-shine to any lip color! Unfortunately the wear-time is very very short. I'd say an hour tops. So if you want it to last, you have to keep reapplying. I don't have a problem with the candy-sweet scent & taste, but if you're not a fan of flavored glosses then I'd steer clear of this. It also is basically just a clear gloss. No tint at all to it. So mainly I just use this gloss to add a pop of shine to any lip color for a short while!

What am I wearing?
Eyes
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
  • Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
  • Stila Eye for Color Eyeshadow Palette - Coffee all over lid
  • Stila Eye for Color Eyeshadow Palette - Burgandy on outer-v
  • Stila Eye for Color Eyeshadow Palette - Porcelain below the brow
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Trashed on outer-v
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion
  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
  • Velour Lashes in Lash in the City
Lips
  • Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Pink Please
  • Tokidoki Prisma Gloss in Strawberry Latte
Face
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Almond
  • Lovely Me:Ex BB Cream
  • Revlon Photoready Pressed Powder in Light/Med
  • ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)