- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
What to do: Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!
It's PERFECT as an everyday nude lip for me :3
The good stuff:
- Lots of shades to choose from
- Great pigmentation / color is buildable
- Has moisturizing properties
- Doesn't overly dry out my lips
- Glossy balm sheen
- Decent lasting time
- No weird smell/taste
- Super cute packaging corresponds to color
- Wasn't all that moisturizing for me
- Application "drags" a bit on me
- Not as smooth or lightweight as I'd imagine when I think of "lip butter"
Other than that, once I prep my lips w/ buffing & clear balm, these apply a lot smoother and have a great glossy sheen to them. They do feel somewhat conditioning because of the thick balm texture. I'd say lasting power is about 3 hours, which is average for me. It doesn't end up overly drying out my lips, it just kind of absorbs into my lips like most other lipsticks/balms do on me and leaves them feeling dry, but smooth. I definitely can't say I agree with their claims that it boosts lip moisture by 156% though :/
Creamsicle is currently my go-to nude lippie. It's quite sheer but on my lips, it is buildable to a nice subtle nude -- also great for mixing with other lippies to soften up the color. I was also really happy with Strawberry Shortcake! Usually I'm a bit wary to venture into brighter pink shades, so this was a stretch for me. But I actually love it! It's also sheer but not as sheer as Creamsicle. About 2 swipes gets you good pigmentation. It's such a flattering pink shade that I've worn it every day since I bought it! It just has a way of melding with my lip color into a lovely MLBB pink. Love it!
Would I repurchase/recommend?: I could see myself repurchasing these shades because I'm happy with them, but I would like to try some of the other shades of Lip Butters as well. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a sheer to buildable pigmented lip color that has moisturizing properties. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has really dry/flaky lips... or I would suggest that you prep your lips really well before applying.
Super cute & colorful packaging, corresponds to shade.
Great pigmentation, but not as moisturizing as I'd like.
[ click here to read about my Review & Rating System ]