Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas FOTD - Sugar Plum Fairy

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you all a Happy New Year :)
I did this look for xmas dinner at our house. Not too different from my usual smoky eye, just added a berry-hued blush and lipstick and metallic brownbone highlight, which made me think of "Sugar Plum Fairy"

(please ignore messy background and awkward hand poses lol idk what to do with myself sometimes) 



Face

  • Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer 
  • Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
  • Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Almond
  • Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Foundation in Nude
  • ELF Studio Blush in Berry Merry
  • ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glow

Eyes

  • Brows: Maybelline Brow Pencil in Blonde, NYX Eyebrow Marker in Medium
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt -- Highlight
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Shakedown -- Lid
  • Bronze from Stila Eye For Color Palette -- Crease
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Trashed -- Outer-V
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese -- Inner corners/below lower lash line
  • Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
  • NYX Lashes - Review

Lips

  • NYX Lipliner in Nude
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Violet Frenzy

 I am currently on the hunt for the perfect purple lipstick. I saw Revlon's Violet Frenzy at Long's and decided to pick it up since it looked bright and purple! However, as seen in the pictures, it's much more magenta/fuchsia than purple. I think I'll try Va Va Violet next :) If anyone has recommendations for good drugstore purple lipsticks, please share!


1 comment :

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)