What they say:
What to do:
It is distinctly darker/warmer than the Photoready Airbrush in Nude.
Swatches side by side:
As with their original Photoready Foundation, it photographs rather well and gives a smooth, softened look to skin.
The good stuff:
- Various shades to choose from
- Medium-buildable coverage
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
- Covers minor imperfections & redness
- Photographs nicely
- Gives a smooth/softened appearance to skin
- Requires careful blending to look ideal
- Slightly sticky/tacky feeling
- Finish wears off after 4+ hours
- Doesn't hold up against oily skin
- So similar to the original Photoready Foundation
I like that the coverage is heavier than Maybelline's Dream Nude Airfoam, but I much prefer Dream Nude Airfoam's lightweight texture. I honestly don't think the Photoready Foundations look especially spectacular in-person, but they do seem to photograph nicely; as promised by their name. It gives a nice, smooth, softened glowy appearance to skin.
Would I repurchase/recommend?
A good foundation, I wouldn't really call it an innovation. It's basically an aerated version of their original Photoready Foundation.
[ click here to read about my Review & Rating System ]