Thursday, March 29, 2012

UPDATES: Becoming exceedingly disapppointed in Yukiumi.com

After escalating the dispute to a claim, they apparently informed Paypal that they did indeed send me the missing items. SERIOUSLY?! ONLY when faced with Paypal interrogating them, do they choose to reply. AND IT WAS NOT EVEN DIRECTLY TO ME!!! I sent them 4 emails which received no reply whatsoever, and it took me to open this claim to get any kind of response. They are still claiming that they sent me the items. Needless to say, I am extremely irate at this point.

Thanks Christina for letting me know about your experiences in my last post! If anyone else is having a similar problem with this company, PLEASE file a dispute/claim with Paypal. Anything suspicious should be reported in order to find out if this company is in fact ripping people off!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)