Friday, October 2, 2009

ekiLOVEpackage ♥

Eki! Your package came in for me today!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! ♥♥♥ For anyone who doesn't know, Eki is the sweetest person EVER =) She is a super great blogger and makes very kawaii and special creations at what will soon be ekilove.com! We're working on a layout again so look forward to that soon =)

Awwww so cute penguin she drew :D She is also an amazing artist! I will keep this package forever hehe~






















Always perfectly wrapped !! So many goodies! ♥





























The Ramune Kit Kat was yummy!! :3






















And here's what I got, her Hime keyfob! We are swapping handmade loves; so sorry I'm taking so long to get yours sent out >_<+













































So beautiful! I haven't decided where I want to put it yet, I'm thinking my phone but I'm so scared I'll break it somehow XD So for now I'm just admiring it's beauty hehe. Thank you again Eki so much for all the goodies and for swapping with me, this really made my day! =)




14 comments :

  1. Eki is sooo great! :) And so talented! I am a proud owner of 4 of her hair pieces, and she is so sweet with her hand decorated notes! :) The charm you got from her is super KAWAII indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that key chain is so gorgeous!!!! aww... I just recieved 2 love packages too and I can't get enough of it!! the thrill and excitment from opening a box full of beauty stuff is just wonderfuL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the keyfob is absolutely adorable, i need to get me one! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eki is so nice! Cool and kawaii goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh you got the package!! Im glad you like the items :D hehe I knew you like penguin so I tried to draw it but I forgot what they look like X3 take your time in sending me the item Im in no rush!
    the ramunne kit kat was very unique huh I like it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! And Ramune Kit Kat?! I'm curious to know how that would taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the key fob! SO cute! especially the heart tag! This totally suits you.
    And yes, I a great appreciation for pretty writing and cute drawings. That envelope is definitely worth keeping. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. the charm is very cute something about the colors =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! That chain is gorgeous!!!

    How long have you had your kitty? It took Bella 3 years to warm up to me to the point where I could just touch her and use her as a display cushion LOL. I've had her for 4 years now. I love your blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Alienman - I've had Muffin for 6 months or so... I'm not really sure how old she is XD Wahhh I hope it doesn't take 3 years for her to stop attacking everyone =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't Eki just the BEST?! I <3 her so much! && She's so generous too!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)