And here's where the NOTD comes in!
1. It was an awesome coincidence that right before I found out she tagged me, I had painted my nails purple! Hehe. I used LA Girls Flare Bright Delights nail polish from F21. I posted awhile ago that I liked the same brand nailpolish in a turquoise color. However, I totally did not like this purple! :( It was really thin and even layering on coats still dried to a dull, dull finish. To spice it up, I tipped my nails with Wet N Wild glitter polish. It was still ugly. So like I did with a previous ugly polish, I topcoated with my Rimmel nailpolish, which seems to make any ugly color nice and shimmery. In RL, it still is pretty ugly and dark, nothing like in the bottle color. Bleh, but I'll live with it XP
3. Paintbrushes! Since I'm doing a lot of painting projects (which I hate). I had to buy new ones since this lady I sat next to had similar brushes and I think she took mines on accident =(
5. Almay eye makeup remover wipes. I think I've mentioned this before, but these are the shit! Will review soon.
6. Muffin's flea comb. Not that she allows me to use it on her. Or that she allows me to touch her at all for that matter -____-;;
7. Puppy shampoo for Happy. I was a little wary about it since it was Hartz brand and if you've read my post about flea collars, theirs was soo so toxic! But it was the only one I could find. Seems to work well enough though
Thanks for the tag Julie!! I tag . . .
And I choose the color.... YELLOW!
Speaking of Happy, here is a recent pic of the sleepyhead. She has her beloved toy "Squeaky" but he looks like a total Celtics dawg! See the headband? *Gasp!* Luckily Happy beats the shit outta Squeaky.
Lakers got their rings today (:
FOUR chocolate chip cookies, LeBron!!!