Thursday, April 28, 2011

EOTD: Fall-inspired eyes

Hello there, just randomly posting some old EOTD's that I actually took pictures of >_< I haven't had the chance to do eye diagrams like I used to, sorry :[

For this look I made use of a palette from Icing. Usually I stay away from palettes from Icing/Claire's since the quality tends to reflect the price lol. But I was pleasantly surprised with the shades in the palette I used (got it as a gift).


From the Icing palette, I used a rusty red shade all over the lid, black on the outer-V, a shimmery taupe very lightly above the crease, and a shimmery white to highlight below the brow.


Then I went over my lid with ELF Shimmer Eyeliner in Gunmetal to give it a pop of metallic silver.


For lining my eyes, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero on my lashline & waterline, and Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black to do the wing.



The lashes are 2 pairs of Forever 21 lashes layered together.
Sorry I forget which ones exactly! >_<

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)