Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NOTD: Winter Party Nails [Glitter Tips]

Hey everyone! Semi-random NOTD title today :)

I did some simple glitter-tipped nails using NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in 105A Starry Silver Glitter and topped it off with NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel 271 Extra Shiny Top Coat. I built up several layers of the glitter polish so that I could get an even distribution of the larger circle glitters. I also did 2-3 layers of top coat so it would be extra-extra shiny.

The glitters reminded me of... party confetti. But the colors reminded me of winter time. So there you go -- Winter Party nails! ^.^ I like doing glitter french tip-esque nails because it's so easy and you don't need a crisp, defined line like with traditional french tips. It's a fun twist on a classic :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)