Monday, August 2, 2010

Your Thoughts On... New ELF Products?

Hey everyone! I haven't done a "Your Thoughts On" post in awhile so I figured now would be a good time to do one :) It seems that ELF has been coming out with a quite a lot of new products lately...


I haven't tried anything yet but I'm interested in the Lipstick and Zit Zapper, especially. It's just too bad that there's not that many lipstick shades. The Zit Zapper really caught my eye... if it truly works for $1, that would be pretty awesome.

Read a less-than-stellar review of the Mineral Blemish Kit, so I'm a little iffy on that one. The Shimmer Eyeliner sounds cute but every ELF liner I've tried so far smudges like crazy. So I think I'll wait to see some reviews before trying that out.

Have tried any of ELF's latest products?
Anything you want to try?


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)