Monday, June 29, 2009

The best red potato salad :D

Just made this yesterday and it's super yummy and a good for summer dish. So I figured I'd share how to make it (: I'm not too keen on the actual amount of each ingredient I used since I made a big batch and just eyeballed the amounts... sorry if you're one of those precise measuring people! :P



What you need:

(as much as you want to use!)

- Cooked and cubed red skin potatoes
- Finely chopped green onion
- Finely chopped round onion
- Bacon, crisped and crumbled (or toast some bacon bits)
- Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste

What to do:

Just mix all the ingredients together and enjoy! Trust me, it's delicious (:





3 comments :

  1. drooooooools thanks for sharing! I LOVE POTATOES!!!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing greater in the world than some tater salad. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)