Gosh I feel like it's the weekend lol. Haven't been to school for awhile... can't believe it's almost done! So anyways, the hubs and I made some yummy snacks yesterday and it's all gone today :( So I figured I'd share this recipe with everyone since it's super easy and "yum-O" (I love me some Rachel Ray haha). We made them into hearts (:
Ingredients:What to do:
2 cups flour
4 tsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup grated cheese (mozzarella, Parmesan, Monterey Jack, or any other favorite)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup milk
1. In large mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and grated cheese.
2. Add oil and milk. Mix well.
3. Turn onto a clean, ungreased surface and knead 8-10 times.
4. Pat or roll dough into a rectangle. Cut shapes using a biscuit cutter.
5. Lay biscuits on a sturdy greased cookie sheet and bake at 375-400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Tip: It is not necessary to flour the surface when kneading, as this does not stick to the surface.