Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cheese biscuits... yumZ

Gosh I feel like it's the weekend lol. Haven't been to school for awhile... can't believe it's almost done! So anyways, the hubs and I made some yummy snacks yesterday and it's all gone today :( So I figured I'd share this recipe with everyone since it's super easy and "yum-O" (I love me some Rachel Ray haha). We made them into hearts (:






















Cheese Biscuits!

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
4 tsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup grated cheese (mozzarella, Parmesan, Monterey Jack, or any other favorite)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup milk
What to do:
1. In large mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and grated cheese.
2. Add oil and milk. Mix well.
3. Turn onto a clean, ungreased surface and knead 8-10 times.
4. Pat or roll dough into a rectangle. Cut shapes using a biscuit cutter.
5. Lay biscuits on a sturdy greased cookie sheet and bake at 375-400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

Tip: It is not necessary to flour the surface when kneading, as this does not stick to the surface.


5 comments :

  1. Yummy cheese biscuits! You've been tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummi ..
    i'll try it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything cheese is yummy and i love that you guys made it into hearts! heeheeehee.. oh AND totally creepy that someone knocked on your car window yesterday too! what are the chances eh? seriously, driving makes me crazy. some ppl are just........[insert bad word here] hahaha!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm ... I have some Pillsbury instant biscuits in the fridge ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo looks yummy!! i love to cook...=P

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)