Thursday, August 6, 2009

How-to: change color of imeem playlist

Does anyone use imeem? Hope this'll be useful ^_^

I've really been feelin' Olivia Broadfield lately; and I love mixpod players and all, but they just don't have a lot of the songs I want. So I've returned to imeem for the time being! Hehe. Anyways, the regular player style is super ugly colors and I wanted to find a way to change the colors. Luckily, I found a code to custom the colors :D

CREDIT: http://friendstertalk.com/t14173-Change-color-Imeem-playlist.html

The dimensions are for the mini-player I have now but you can change that if you want to. All you need to change is the "CHANGE IT TO YOUR ID PLAYLIST"

Looking at YOUR embed code, you'll find something like this:
param name="movie" value=http://media.imeem.com/pl/oeDMLlLCG6/autoShuffle=true/

The bold part is the player id that you replace in the code. You can change autoShuffle to "false" if you don't want it to shuffle and for autoplay, aus=false to aus=true for it to autoplay.

Lastly, change all the ffffff's to hex code colors of your choice. Easy peasy :D





No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)