Monday, August 17, 2009

Onion, cheese, and bacon topping

Okay, so the results of my poll have been showing that FOTDs and recipes are in the lead! Muffin is sad :( Haha~ So today, I figured I'd share a recipe I made up myself because I was hungry and only had so many ingredients :P This is for onion lovers like me :D

Onion, cheese, and bacon toppping (or dip)

*Use whatever amounts you want!!!

What you need
- Finely chopped onion
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Mayonaisse
- Bacon bits! (salad topping kind or real crumbled bacon)
- Salt and pepper to taste

What to do:
- Just mix all the above ingredients together!
- Put a little bit on top of crackers (I used Ritz)
- Pop in the toaster until warm.
- EAT!

I notice that the bacon bits soften after you toast them, so you can sprinkle some on top AFTER you take them out of the toaster for more bacon-y, crunchy goodness :3 You can also use this as a veggie dip, I would just use a little extra mayo.




5 comments :

  1. oh so hungry!!!i get posts from you now =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. onion, cheese, and bacon... what more do you need. let me wipe the drool of my face. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything with bacon is awesome! mmmmmm bacon

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're making me hungry!
    before I discovered makeup, I was completely into food and I cooked a lot. Since I moved out, I've cooked a lot less :( so instead of doing food tutorials, I do makeup tutorials. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooo hungry right now (waiting for Seth to come back with dinner) & i just read that & i'm drooling. HAHA! Sounds delicious - i will def try this :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)