Okay, so the results of my poll have been showing that FOTDs and recipes are in the lead! Muffin is sad :( Haha~ So today, I figured I'd share a recipe I made up myself because I was hungry and only had so many ingredients :P This is for onion lovers like me :D
Onion, cheese, and bacon toppping (or dip)
*Use whatever amounts you want!!!
What you need
- Finely chopped onion
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Bacon bits! (salad topping kind or real crumbled bacon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Just mix all the above ingredients together!
- Put a little bit on top of crackers (I used Ritz)
- Pop in the toaster until warm.
I notice that the bacon bits soften after you toast them, so you can sprinkle some on top AFTER you take them out of the toaster for more bacon-y, crunchy goodness :3 You can also use this as a veggie dip, I would just use a little extra mayo.