Thursday, September 3, 2009

Easy hamburger stroganoff + EOTD

Okay, so FOTDs and recipes have pretty much won my poll :P So here's something yummy I recently made~ it's super delicious and really easy to make

EASY HAMBURGER STROGANOFF


What you need:


  • 1 tsp oil
  • 1 lb. hamburger
  • 1/2 c. onion, chopped
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
  • 1/4 c. sour cream
  • As much egg noodles as you want (follow pkg directions)

What to do:

  • Saute hamburger in oil
  • Add onion and cook until transparent
  • Add cream of mushroom soup
  • Heat until boils
  • Add sliced mushrooms, cook for 1 minute
  • Add sour cream
  • Add cooked egg noodles (or whatever pasta you want)

And that's it! EATTTT! It's super yummy and so simple to make ^__^

Also, here is an EOTD I did recently, using ELF's brightening eye color in "Nymph Dreams." So far, I really like this eyeshadow palette. The shades are quite pigmented for $1 quality and last relatively long. I took this with my cell, so the colors didn't show up very well :( It's much more colorful in person (: Btw - Idk why my cheek is so red! I do have redness there but it's not THAT bad! :/



Here you can see what I mean by my "wannabe eyelids" :P Here's what I used:

E Y E S

  • Physician's Formula brow pencil (dark brown)
  • Sephora brow palette No. 2
  • Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner (black) to tightline
  • ELF Mineral eyeshadow primer
  • ELF brightening eye color in "Nymph Dreams"
    Gold shade: all over lid & highlight browbone
    Brown shade: on lid and above crease
    Taupe shade: in outer-V
    Turqouise shade: above outer crease (to contour) and inner corner
  • NYX felt tip liner pen (dark brown and jet black) to liner upper lashline
  • NYX double sided liner (only black side) to line crease
  • NYX jar concealer in "Beige"

F A C E

  • Skinfood Lime Secret Glow pact #3
  • EDM pressed powder below eyes

Well anyways, just thought I'd add that although FOTDs and recipes won my poll, I'll still be posting a little bit of everything :D I will try to focus on those two though... thanks everyone who voted!



7 comments :

  1. I love stroganoff, especially how my mom makes it. =D She makes it with meatballs. YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The easy hamburger stroganoff sounds good! Easy for a college cook like me! XD Ah the ELF eyeshadows looks nice, I like your eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl! that looks delicious.. i'm so hungry now..and cute EOTD, i will have to check out that palette on my next ELF order :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks soo good!!

    And nice look, I couldnt figure out anything to do with that quad! The two browns look too much alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoOo I looove stroganoff! Mmm now I feel like eating some. lol.

    Yeah, it feels like it's been forever since I've been on Blogger, but with no internet at the house, it's a bit difficult to blog. :( Hopefully the internet gets hooked up early! :D

    Which Anthro is 150? I'm taking Anth 121 and 356. I'm liking 121 better tho. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ELF quads? Hmm... I havent noticed anything like that on mine. I noticed black flecks of something on my mini makeup palette and I had no idea what it was so I didnt use it lol. But if its white, I would assume it was just probably powder.

    Dang, every time I see your stroganoff picture, I get hungry!! I love stroganoff. mMm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love strogranoff! YUM! Great EOTD :)

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)