Wednesday, July 28, 2010

8 Questions Tag!

Hey everyone! I was tagged by the lovely Karen from Allure of CF Beauty to do this 8 questions tag! Definitely stop by her blog. You can learn a lot from her about how you can do your part to buy cruelty-free beauty products!

Here's her 8 questions:

1) What are the three things that mean most to you in life?
Family, Friends, and my furbabies!

2) If you could pick to use only one kind of beauty product to use, would it be (1) cheeks products, (2) lip products, (3) eye products? I'll be nice and not include skin products ;)
I'll have to say eye products; if eyebrow pencil counts as "eye" products? Most of you know I cannot live without eyebrow pencil because I have no eyebrows without it lol XD

3) Are you more influenced by money or more by personal interest and happiness when it comes to your career/future career?
Definitely personal interest and happiness because I know that what I want to do does not make a lot of money unless you really make it big :(

4) What are your top three favorite food dishes?
Homemade soup, ice cream, hmm... french fries! Can you believe after 19 years, I am FINALLY sick of pizza?! I always thought I'd be able to eat pizza for days and days... but I am actually really sick of pizza... it kind of grosses me out now :O

5) What do you fear most?
The things I don't know and can't control. "People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer."

6) What are your hobbies or interests (besides blogging)?
Graphic and web design, photography, decoden, online/in-store shopping, listening to music, looking at / creating art, playing with Happy and Muffin, spending time w/ friends and family.

7) What is one of your childhood dreams and has it come true?
One of my childhood dreams (dream job) was to become a paleantologist or archaeologist. Seriously. Like REALLY seriously. But of course, neither came true... now I realize I don't think I'm cut out to do that kind of work :P

8) Do you like to wear accessories, and if yes what kinds?
Yes, I'm a necklace fiend!

Thanks for the tag Karen! I tag:
And here's my 8 questions:
  1. What's your favorite makeup brand, and why?
  2. Do you collect a certain type of beauty product (blush, lipgloss, eyeliner, etc.)?
  3. Do you have any makeup-related pet peeves?
  4. What's one piece of advice you'd like to give to all girls?
  5. Who's your favorite band or artist, and why?
  6. What's your clothing/fashion style?
  7. What's the priciest beauty product you've ever bought? Was it worth it?
  8. What's an occupation you would NEVER consider doing, and why?

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)