Saturday, July 24, 2010

EOTD: More Random Colors -- Teal, Light Aqua, Purple, Gold, & Burnt Sienna?!

Hey everyone! Here today to share an EOTD I did the other day, with some random colors:

Gold below the brow, teal & light aqua on the lid, purple above the crease, and "burnt sienna" above the teal. Do you guys remember the Burnt Sienna Crayola Crayon?! That's what the eyeshadow shade I used instantly reminded me of -- I could never forget the name of that crayon because it was just so "different" LOL!



Semi-inspired by my current gradient-fade nails:



What I used:

(Sephora Collector's Edition Palette)



Entire look done using only the MAC 239 & a Kirkland blending brush.



More pics of the look:



What else I used:

  • Physician's Formula Brow pencil in Dark Brown
  • DHC Eyebrow Perfect Powder in Brown
  • NYX Jar Concealer in Beige as a base
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero to tightline
  • Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black to line lashline
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black Mica to line lashline

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)