Friday, July 16, 2010

Mail love from Mai -- Revlon Super Lustrous Lippies Pics + Swatches, Yay :D

Hey everyone! Here today to share a package I got in the mail from the awesome Mai of a .maitai a day! I had mentioned to her about how I wanted to get some of the LE Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses (Coral Reef, Lilac Pastelle, Peach Petal) but couldn't find any where I live. Walmart didn't have it at all and both of our Long's was sold out except for the shade Firecracker :( So she offered to look for them at Target (on the other side of the island from me).

Hehe. She's the only other person I know who loves lime green too : ) ♥
Super cute!


She even threw in some goodies! Thank you!!!
Biore face/nose strips and St. Ive's Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub. I hope I will have better results with the scrub since the cleanser was too strong for me. Will test it out and see!

And... Lilac Pastelle and Coral Reef! Yay! I knew I HAD to get these Super Lustrous lippies after falling in love with the shade "Life's a Peach." The texture is super smooth and creamy, and these have the perfect pigmentation. Very shiny and glossy. Smooth on lips, not sticky or tacky. Love!

Swatches
L-R: Coral Reef, Lilac Pastelle

Lip Swatches

Lilac Pastelle
A muted lilac shade on my lips. Gives a very unique nude lip look.

No flash ------------------- Flash



Coral Reef
A bright, bold pop of peachy coral. Perfect fun summer shade!

No flash -------------------- Flash



Thank you Mai!!! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)