Monday, April 6, 2009

BB Cream

I want to try this skin cream/foundation I just discovered here: Makeup For Life - read it, she has a great beauty blog. It's called Skin Food BB Cream. These 3 are as follows: Aloe sun, Mushroom Multi-care, and Ginko green. I'm leaning towards wanting to try the Ginko Green one:
"The Gingko Green BB cream, which is one out of the three BB creams Skin Food makes, contains green tea, gingko leaf, vitamin B and lecithin to provide both skin protection and skin correction. Basically, what that means is it has the properties of both a makeup and a skincare product. It can even out skin tone, camouflage undereye circles, acne scars and add radiance to the skin without the heavy mask-like effects of a foundation. Prolonged used of the product will also help improve the overall texture of the skin and fade scars caused by acne."
Sounds good to me. Only trouble is, that on Skin Food's website, it's like... over $30. The Mushroom one is over $60... wtf?! Idk what I should put on hold, the La Mer eye concentrate or this? Such hard decisions. Either way, I'm hoping to get the two within the next month or so to try it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)