What you need:
- Honey, or Aloe if you are allergic to honey
What to do:
1. Place 2-3 aspirin in a small dish. This should be enough for one mask. You can use more aspirin if you want to make a batch and store it in a jar to use later.
2. Add a couple DROPS of water onto the aspirin. They should start to dissolve.
3. Mash the aspirin and water around with your fingers. The mixture should be grainy, NOT liquidy. Add more water if you need the aspirin to dissolve more, but don't add too much water!
4. Add a squirt of honey into the mixture and mix it up.
5. Using your fingers, apply the mask onto your face, avoiding the eye area.
6. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes.
7. Wash of with warm water. While washing, use the grains of aspirin to exfoliate your skin in small, circular motions.
8. And you're done! Your skin should be instantly softer, smoother, and glowy.
9. Don't forget to tone and moisturize (:
NOTE: Don't use this mask too often, as it tends to dry out your skin or may be too strong and cause irritation. 1-2 times a week should be good, however it's up to what your skin can handle. Using it too often will cause your skin to tolerate the mask's effects though.
This mask is NOT dangerous or anything :P Take a look at the ingredients:
Active ingredient (in each tablet):
Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid)
carnauba wax*, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
The main ingredient in aspirin is salicylic acid, aka BHA, which is good for helping with various skin problems.