Monday, April 6, 2009

Easy Linguini and Chicken alfredo

Anyone tried Ragu's Cheesy Alfredo Sauce? IT IS GREAT! I just ate it today with some linguini noodles and chicken.... this is a great fast and easy meal if you don't feel like cooking. Plus it's so simple, quick to prepare, and super tasty.

EASY LINGUINI & CHICKEN ALFREDO

What you need:
• Ragu Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
• Linguini noodles
• Breaded chicken tenders (I used Tyson)
• Shredded parmesan cheese

What to do:
• Cook the noodles following the instructions (I used leftover noodles, so no cooking for me! Haha)
• Drain the noodles & put them back in the pot.
• Cook the chicken following the instructions. The Tyson chicken is 25 minutes at 425 degrees.
• When the chicken is done, cut it into bite-sized pieces.
• Pour/spoon as much Alfredo sauce as you want onto the linguini and mix it up.
• Add the chicken and mix that in.
• Sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese on top and mix that in.
• If it's not heated or melted enough, I put it in the microwave for a minute or two.

AND YOU'RE DONE! ENJOY (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)