This flatbread resembles the classic nan baked by hanging the dough ball onto the walls of earthen tandoor ovens. This versatile oval flatbread is excellent with savory Indian curries, but is equally enjoyable for sandwiches, wraps, pizzas and even cut up with dips for appetizers. This ever popular flatbread is featured in many Indian, Pakistani and Pan-Asian restaurants throughout the United States. Fully cooked; simply warm in the oven, heat on a griddle pan or microwave in seconds. No Trans Fats. 100% Vegetarian. Kosher Parve. Each loaf (piece) is approx. 10 inches x 4 inches.
Anyways, here's how you can make this yummy snack :D
EASY FLATBREAD PIZZA
What you need:
• Tandoori nan flatbread
• Pizza/Tomato sauce (I like Prego)
• Shredded cheese of your choice
• Other toppings, if you want
What to do:
• Spread as much sauce as you want onto the flatbread.
• Top with as much shredded cheese / toppings as you want.
• Pop in the toaster oven & bake for ~10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
AND YOU'RE DONE! :D See how easy that was. Now you can eat.