Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Swatches: Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette - Vanity

Hello loves! Here are some swatches from the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in "Vanity" that I got from the lovely Steph of Julu Jewelry and Beauty and Gardens! ♥

I have not tried any looks with this palette yet, but I will soon. At around $5, these are pretty pricey for Wet N Wild, but I think it's totally worth it. You get a lot of variety. Some of the shades remind me a lot my Maybelline EyeStudio "Give Me Gold" palette, which costs about $3 more and has only 4 shades VS the 6 in this palette : )


If you look at the palette above, you can see that the three shades on the left are matte, and the three on the right are shimmer. And of course, the pigmentation is fantastic and the shadows are buttery smooth.



From left to right: Matte cream, Shimmery pearl, Matte tan/beige, Shimmery yellow-gold, Matte dark brown, Shimmery dark copper-brown.

Can't wait to try out some looks!

Have you tried the Color Icon Palettes?
What do you think of them?




No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)