Tuesday, May 25, 2010

EOTD/FOTD Feat. Rimmel Eye Glam e/s: Smoky Charcoal-Brown + a Pop of Teal!

Hello loves! Just wanted to share a look I did the other day. I wanted to test out the Rimmel Glam Eyes eyeshadows I recently posted about. Sadly, they are a lot more powdery and not as intensely pigmented on my eyes VS when I swatched them on my hand :( They are still decent though. Not the worst I've tried, and they were inexpensive so I can't complaing TOO much :P

I also decided to pull out my Sephora Collector's Edition Palette, since I haven't got to play around with it much yet. So I decided to go simple and add a pop of color below my lashline, to match my shirt : ) I have to say I am really happy with this palette. The shadows are a lot more pigmented and smooth than my Sephora Color Play Palette, which after awhile has lost its pigmentation and turned chalky. I hope that doesn't happen with this palette!


Pics of the look:



What I used on my eyes:

The full look:


What else I used:
E Y E S
  • Physicina's Formula Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
  • DHC Eyebrow Perfect Powder - Brown
  • ELF Mineral Eye Primer
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner - Black, to tightline
  • Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black, to line lashline & waterline
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - Medium, to conceal dark circles

F A C E

  • EDM Pressed Powder - Light
  • MAC MSF Natural - Medium
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder Blush - Winter Glow
  • MAC Powder Blush - Style
  • ELF Studio Warm Bronzer

L I P S

  • EOS Lip balm - Summer Fruit
  • Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip color - Pink Suga
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Life's a Peach




No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)