Saturday, June 5, 2010

NOTD: NYC East Village and French Tip White

Hello loves! Just here to share two NOTDs, both featuring NYC polishes.

NYC Color In A Minute - East Village

A metallic/shimmery blue (it has a pretty green tinge IRL).

Unfortunately, this is THE SHEEREST nail polish I own. It took 4-5 coats to get it this opaque. I suppose it does dry decently fast, but the only downside is that it gets a lot of air bubbles. I also noticed this with another one of my NYC polishes. But overall, since it's less than $2, it's a nice polish.


NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - French Tip White

(layered over with Ulta Super Sheer Nail Gloss in "Princess," to create a soft gradient-french manicure effect)

It is a really nice, bright, white. This is 3 coats. It goes on smoothly and slightly thick, but it didn't give me too much problems while applying. Dries decently fast as well.





No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)