Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Project Herro! Showin' some Love for Herrohachi ♥

I'm sure many of you know Kym, the amazing creative force behind the awesomeness that is Herrohachi! She sells the cutest and funniest handmade t-shirts, buttons, and bags. I was totally honored to be able to contribute a design to her collection (Herro, Cupcake!) and I am a proud owner of three shirts so far :D

Well, her official Herrohachi website will be launching very soon... so she's asking for people from all over the world to participate in Project Herro! All you need to do is take a picture of yourself with a speech bubble saying "hello" in your language, from the country you are in; with something that represents where you are from.

So... I live in Hawaii and yes, we are part of the US of A ;) And what could be more Hawaii-appropriate (and cheesier) than a LEI?! XD



So here is my contribution to Project Herro!I notice that when I am not the photographer, I tend to squint -_-;
Extra photo :P It has been raining here all week! BOO :( So it's a bit overcast.
And here's a quick rundown on what I'm wearing...
  • EDM Pressed Powder - Light
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon palette - Vanity
  • MAC Powder Blush - Hipness
  • Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick - Pink Suga
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss -Life's a Peach
Anywho,
if you want to be a part of Project Herro,

click here to read more about it, and get in touch with Kym!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)